468x60_start_button_weil

Green Smoke

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What are the changes in me as a Liver Transplant Candidate


What are the changes in me as a liver transplant candidate, my behavior and my relationships since I stopped drinking?  The most glaring differences since I have abstained from alcohol are my relationships with my wife, family and friends.  The moodiness is gone and I can think clearly and logically and relate to people now.  It is rather refreshing living an alcohol free life.  And I am no longer an embarrassment to be around, slurring my words and acting in non-logical fashion.  I am much more productive now too, since I am no longer in an alcohol produced stupor.  My physical well-being is very strong now.  I feel better and no longer have to worry about running to the toilet or fogged up, resulting from the previous day of alcohol consumption.  I can get more things done in a shorter period of time, instead of laying around the house accomplishing absolutely nothing. Lawn mowing and any other household chores are a breeze to do now.  And my social life has picked up a bit, which is just right for me as I have never been an outgoing social animal. A little bit goes a long way, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment